sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2012

86. The Lovers

I.
How much is your kiss worth? I've got no gold bars, but I could make you a one-dollar bills green carpet, for you to tread on and walk straight into my arms.
I wonder if it's okay to keep dreaming like this.


II.
Life has always weighted us down and been hard to carry, heavy with thoughts and insecurities. But when we're together we can float freely above it all. So hold my hand and let's spin around like we were just kids because, truth be told, we haven't really grown much and we're probably much too young for all this thinking and fucking.


III.
Why are you so scared? You say you sometimes wake at night, certain that I'm lying dead next to you, but I never am, am I? You always find my skin warm with the blood running under it. And when you hug me I'll surely hug you back everytime.
The only thing that worries me is how I'm unable to tell if your eyes are light blue or gray.


IV.
We stay inside and hear the storm, the rain falling and the thunders roaring. We're by the fireplace, naked, because I confess I always loved to feel your skin against mine. And everything's just so perfect there is nothing I would change.
If the world was to end right now I wouldn't blame it, since this feels so much like a final chapter.


Mhm. Ugh. Não sei.

Sem comentários: